Tuesday 29 November 2016

Survey results on Science

More than 100 students answered these questionnaires.

ENGLISH

Q 1. In tests, I worry that I won’t understand the wording of the questions.
Q 2. I get nervous when the tasks are unfamiliar to me
Q 3. I worry that my Science teacher might ask me something that I won’t understand.
Q 4. I am usually at ease during tests.
Q 5. I start to panic when I have to answer without preparation.
Q 6. Thoughts of doing poorly interfere with my concentration in tests.
Q 7. Numerical exercises / calculations make me nervous.
Q 8. It embarrasses me to volunteer answers.
Q 9. During important tests I am so tense that it upsets my stomach.
Q 10. I worry about my grade.
Q 11. The more I study for a test / exam, the more confused I get.
Q 12.I always feel that the other students have a better understanding of the subject than I do.
Q 13. During tests I find myself worrying about the consequences of failing.
Q 14. Science / Mathematics classes move so quickly I worry about getting left behind.
Q 15 I get nervous when I don't understand what the teacher is saying.
Q 16. Experiments makes me anxious.
Q 17. Individual projects make me anxious.
Q 18. Group projects make me anxious.
Q 19. I worry that I do not have sufficient time during tests.
Q 20. If I miss the presentation of experiments, I worry when questions arise related to these.
Q 21. Science chapters often move quickly and one chapter follows on from the other. I get anxious when I haven’t understood everything that I won’t understand the next chapter.
Q 22. My teachers’ approach makes me nervous.

CATALAN

Q 1. Als exàmens, em preocupa no entendre la formulació de les preguntes.
Q 2. Em poso nerviós quan les tasques em són desconegudes.
Q 3. Em preocupa que el meu professor de ciències em pregunti sobre alguna cosa que no entenc.
Q 4.Estic sovint tranquil durant els exàmens
Q 5. Començo a entrar en pànic quan he de respondre sense preparació.
Q 6. Pensar que m’equivocaré interfereix amb la meva concentració als exàmens.
Q 7. Els exercicis de càlcul em posen nerviós
Q 8. Em fa vergonya ser voluntari a respondre a la classe de ciències 
Q 9 .Durant examens importants  estic tan tens/a que em fa mal l’estòmac.
Q 10. Em preocupo sobre la meva nota.
Q 11. Com més estudio per a un examen, més confús em poso.
Q 12. Sempre sento que els altres estudiants entenen la matèria millor que jo.
Q 13. Durant els exàmens em trobo preocupat sobre les conseqüències de suspendre.
Q 14. Les classes de ciències / matemàtiques van tan ràpides que em preocupa quedar-me endarrere.
Q 15. Em poso nerviós quan no entenc que diu el professor/a.
Q 16. Els experiments em posen ansiós
Q 17. Els treballs individuals em posen ansiós
Q 18. Els treballs en grup em posen ansiós
Q 19. Em preocupa no tenir temps suficient durant els exàmens
Q 20. Si em perdo la presentació dels experiments, em preocupa quan sorgeixen preguntes relacionades amb aquests.
Q 21. Les lliçons de ciència sovint massa ràpides i una lliçó és conseqüència d’una altra. Em poso ansiós quan no he entés la primera lliçó i, per conseqüència, la següent.
Q 22. La forma en que el meu professor veu les coses em posa nerviós


SUMMARY

ALWAYS




OFTEN



SOMETIMES




RARELY


NEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment