Tuesday 29 November 2016

Survey results of English as a Foreign Language

The teacher of French, Josep, has done the graphics for me. Thank you!

These are the questions:

Q 1. In tests, I worry that I won’t understand the wording of the questions.
Q 2. I get nervous when the tasks are unfamiliar to me
Q 3. I worry that my English teacher might ask me something that I won’t understand.
Q 4.  I am usually at ease during tests in my language class.
Q 5. I get anxious when the test has a listening component.
Q 6. I start to panic when I have to speak without preparation in language class.
Q 7. I am afraid I may mispronounce a word in front of the class.
Q 8. Thoughts of doing poorly interfere with my concentration in tests.
Q 9. Essays make me nervous.
Q 10. It embarrasses me to volunteer answers in my language class.
Q 11. During important tests I am so tense that it upsets my stomach.
Q 12. I worry about my grade.
Q 13. When we have an oral dialogue, I worry that I might not be able to understand what the other person is saying.
Q 14. The more I study for a language test, the more confused I get.
Q 15. I always feel that the other students speak the foreign language better than I do.
Q 16. During tests I find myself worrying about the consequences of failing.
Q 17. Language class moves so quickly I worry about getting left behind.
Q 18. I get nervous when I don't understand every word the language teacher says.


SUMMARY
ALWAYS
FREQUENTLY




SOMETIMES






NEVER




No comments:

Post a Comment